Tuesday 21 October 2014

English Language Challenges

Hi bloggers! today is my last post on this blog, so I will talk about english courses at university. 
First of all I would like to tell you that I took 3 courses at university (levels 2,3 and 4) and I think it was awesome because the main reason why I took english 3 and 4 after 2 was that it was a really interesting class, it was funny, relaxed and also very helpfull in the learning part, because it is not the common way of taught it, it is a lot more real since the moment that they teach you how to face real life's situations in this foreign language (english).
About the use of blog I think it is a good tool to learn and practice english language. I had to wrote them in level 3 and 4 and even when it was tedious sometimes, I think it helps me a lot to progress and increase my vocabulary.
I think what I have to improve the most in english is my speaking, but most of all because I have lack of confidence when I speak in front of someone else, so I want to improve that travelling to places where I can practice this.
Beside this class I use my knowlodge of english to understand most of all scientific papers, studies, etc,. It is also a selective tool at the moment of postulate at a lot of jobs and that makes it a very important language to manage. In addition is importat to know english when you travel, because it is the most common and universal language in the world. 
Good bye bloggers! See you around :)


1 comment:

  1. Is the last post you made and is my last comment to you :( jajaja I also think that knowing English is very important if you want to travel, because is the universal language.

    ReplyDelete