Thursday 29 May 2014

My favorite film

 
Today's topic is films, I really love to watch a lot of them. I specially like the comedy films, romantic and drama films, and sometimes animated ones too. My favourite actors are Robert Downey Junior from drama/action movies, Jack Nicholson and Leonardo Di Caprio from the classic films and Michael Cera from the newest films. My favourite actress are Keira Knightley in romantic movies, Kathy Bates and Meryl Streep in classic comedies and romance films.
If you ask me if I have a favourite director, I really can't say I do because there are so many good ones now that it's difficult choose one, but I always like the classic ones as Quentin Tarantino with Kill Bill (vol. 1 and vol. 2) and Django, or Tim Burton with movies like Edward Scissorhands or Big Fish, what I like about this director is that in all of their films they left their signature and it makes them uniques in the film industry.
Another difficult question is "What's my favourite movie?" because I loved a lot of films, but If I have to pick only one, I choose Pride and Prejudice based on the novel by Jane Austen, I don't know why, but I could see that film a hundred of times and everytime I'll find something else to love about it, from the clothes, to the story and the landscape that it's very beautiful. I also like the actors and actress that work in that movie, they've made a really good job performing the characters.
 
Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennett. Pride and Prejudice.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment