Wednesday 13 August 2014

Post 1: A country I'd like to visit

Hello bloggers! Today I would like to talk to you about another country that I'd like to visit, Holland.
I think this country its really beautiful, with an unique culture and it had a great diversity of natural attractions beside the famous flowers.
I would really like to taste some of their foods like a Stroopwafel wich its a traditional cookie of Holland or some Snert wich its something like a soup. I also liked to known the flower fields and maybe work in some of them. The flower festival had catch my attention since I knew it exist. The flowerist made really big figures with nothing but flowers and they show them to the crowd in a parade from Noordwiik to Haarlem (42 km).
I would like to know Amsterdam and visit some Chilean friends that I met on summer how live there. I would like to go all over this city on a bike, walk over the beautiful bridges and go though the canals in boat.

Finally I want to add that I really loved Holland’s culture and I hope to know this country soon…




3 comments:

  1. The flower festival its very beautiful and I loved that elephant made of flowers, its a lovely culture. See you in a few hours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, must be awesome to bike around the most beautiful places in Holland, and to witness the festival. They also have a fantastic very polite culture with very open minds, I hope someday chile is like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flower parade in the photos looks amazing!! I think Holland is such a beautiful country, but specially Amsterdam sounds like a very nice place to learn and to enjoy. kisses

    ReplyDelete