Tuesday 9 September 2014

My future job

Hello my dear bloggers, today I would like to told you about my dreamed future job, wich I hope it could be truth some day! 
Well, as you know I'm studyng Agronomic engeneering so I really want to work outdoor, watch all the plant's growth and people working in the field, at least for my that is a beautiful picture. So my dreamed future work is on a flower field, but I would loved to have my own flower field on greenhouses but for that I need to have some money to begin it, and for that I'll have to work really hard at first.
I know that the flower's business is hard but I can't avoid to loved the idea of it. I think this love for flowers is because of my dad who had every year a little garden of liliums in diferent colours, and in the harvest season (summer) my house looks so beautiful with lilums everywhere.
I would like to study more about this, but first I want to do a profesional practice in a flower field on Holland, New Zealand or Australia (in order of preference) and for that I'm already saving money and planning everything to (I hope) doing it on 2016 with all of my subjects pass in the University. 





3 comments:

  1. I really love your plan, Cami. I admire your organization, and how you've been built a future. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you can get this plan, you only have to fight for it. I think that you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flowers are so nice!! A beautiful future and I´m sure you are going to make it! Love you too my sweet friend! :)

    ReplyDelete